The SFGA Advanced Goalkeeping Program focuses on developing top-level keepers capable of playing at the collegiate or professional level.
SFGA Advanced goalkeeping sessions emphasize:
- Perfecting technique on every style of save
- Refining catching technique to hold every shot
- Increasing diving power through plyometric jumping exercises
- Improving agility through a variety of footwork drills
- Building strength through body-weight and core exercises
- Breeding competitiveness by making every drill and game a contest
Every aspect of the SFGA Advanced Goalkeeping Program mirrors the techniques, drills and exercises used at the collegiate and professional levels. Keepers coming out of this program will be prepared to succeed at the highest levels of the game.